All of Our Classes on One Easy-to-Reference Page
For your viewing, downloading, and printing pleasure, we bring your our Winter 2019 class listing. Copies are also available for pickup at the studio.
New and different on our schedule:
- Samantha Oetting is now offering Thai Massage sessions! Contact her directly for more info and to book your session.
- Mixed Circus Skills classes are now at Ringstar! (Ok, so these technically started last October, but this is their first time appearing on our one-page listing.) Run by the same team that brings you the Saturday morning beginning silks class, this class branches out into other disciplines including lyra (aerial hoop), cloud swing, and contortion. Registration is not offered through Ringstar. Please contact email@example.com for info and to sign up.
- Also not exactly brand new, but new to this one-page listing, is the Youth Stage Combat Class presented by Ring of Steel Action Theatre. Unlike many of Ringstar’s classes, this class is offered as a whole package– you have to sign up for all the classes in advance. Click here for dates and registration.
- AIReal Yoga is no longer being offered on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. You can still enjoy this class on Sundays and Mondays, 7-8:15pm, and Fridays 5:45-7pm.
- Flowjo, still at the same time (Tuesday 9pm-12am), is now part of our Open Gym punch card program! Same as with open gym, when you attend Flowjo you can get your card punched and then redeem your filled card for a free attendance;
See you out on the floor!