AIReal Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training

background

AIReal (Aerial) Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training

Registration Now Open

A flyer describing the details of an upcoming AIReal Yoga teacher training

As the only studio in Ann Arbor offering certified AIReal Yoga classes, we’re honored to bring you this opportunity to go in-depth and learn all about the poses, safety, sequencing, and rigging that goes into teaching AIReal Yoga.

Participants must be able to attend all eight days. It is our belief that spacing the training out over a series of weekends will give you more time to absorb the information rather than hammering it all out as quickly as possible. One hour for lunch each day is included in the schedule.

All equipment is provided. You may bring your own yoga props- mat, blocks, strap- or borrow ours. Water and tea are available at no charge, with bottled drinks for sale for $1.

 

Training includes:

  • Downloadable detailed manuals featuring postures, in-depth descriptions, visual walkthroughs, and explanation of poses
  • Ready to use lesson plans and sequences in a range of styles
  • Progressions and modifications for working with all levels of experience and expertise
  • Teacher insights gained from over 25 years of hands on work with students
  • Training in proper safety methods and hammock rigging
  • Access to our Teachers Only private Facebook group— a supportive international community of like-minded instructors, practitioners, and studio owners
  • Special access and pricing for live events and further continued education opportunities
  • Certification from the Yoga Alliance, NASM, AFAA — including contact and non-contact hours

Enrollment Options

Payment in Full

Secure your place in the program with a full payment.

Note: If you need to cancel your registration, 30 day notice prior to the first day of training (September 10) is required. Notice given fewer than 30 days in advance will result in a partial refund: $1300 (81.25%) will be returned; the remaining $300 (18.75%) will be forfeited to BodhiWork/Ringstar.

Payment Plans

Go gentle on your wallet with these payment plan options. Payment plans begin with a $300 non-refundable downpayment, followed by monthly charges in your choice of increments:

  • 2 payments of $650
  • 3 payments of $433
  • 4 payments of $325
We will be on break August 29 - September 5. Morning classes, youth silks, and AIReal Teacher Training begin when we return!
The studio will be closed 8/29-9/5.